Friday, June 28, 2013

:)

Felt great today! Worst thing that happened was when I shared that I had neglected to take my meds to my best friend and then explaining the effects of it. Not fun but it wasn't bad. Not at all actually. It was a quick conversation since everything is completely fine now, so there wasn't much to talk about. The only other person who knew was one of my guy friends. The reason he knew was because I was having a panic attack while talking to him, so I told him. I thought he would be able to handle it but he worried a lot. It made me worry if I can't tell him things because he worries so easily. He has anxiety too. Anyway, it just seems like he isn't able to handle some of the things I would like to tell him. It's fine though. If I need to talk about it, I have others to talk to. Still thinking about my blog. And possibly a YouTube channel. Good idea? I have no idea what I would do for it. *sigh* I was thinking about a comedy blog but then I realized I'm not funny. Ha. Beauty? I'm okay at that. That's pretty much the main purpose of my other blog. I need to think about this more but a YouTube channel seems like tons of fun. Reviewing also seems like something I would be good at. I guess I'll just think for now.

Love,
   Me

No comments:

Post a Comment