So I would like to tell you all about a story. But before I begin you should know this: I have anxiety and OCD, which I take medication for. Okay, anyway. So, the last few days I've been forgetting to take my medicine. As a result, yesterday I woke up feeling like complete and utter shit. As that day went on, I was okay I guess but feeling some weird stuff. Like I was feeling lonely (which doesn't happen to me very often) and sluggish and I sort of wanted to give up. I didn't do much. Today was actually worse. I laid in bed until four in the afternoon until I got up, cleaned half of my room, put in some laundry, and then watched a movie with my mom. This time I felt just said, alone, and a bit depressed. I wanted to hide under the covers. It was sort of like being a blob, just walking around, doing nothing productive or of any actual value. I spoke to my mother and she told me it was because of the medication. I had stopped taking it for about four or five days and because of that small time span, I became this lonely, jittery, sad thing. It sucked but I learned my lesson. You know, when I first got on medication I had some pretty mixed feelings about it. Half of me was upset because I was messed up enough to need the medicine and the other half was anxiously waiting to see if it would help me. It did. Quite a bit. I felt so much better afterwards. And I'm still doing great. As long as I don't forget to take it. I think I'll write a post about my anxiety some other time. To talk about my experience. Oh and also, I decided to set up a schedule for my main blog. I'm hoping this will help me to figure out what to write about over there. Crossing my fingers.
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment