Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Let's Begin

I guess I thought that I had to write the most amazing first blog post known to man due to my "about the blogger" page. Did I leave too much build-up? Well, sorry if I did. But, I just want this blog to be about my personal thoughts, kind of just to see if I can write what goes through my mind clearly and coherently. Maybe this will spark some ideas for my main blog. I've recently been trying to find something consistent to write about over there but I just can't seem to do it. I'm stuck with writing about random things that don't take very long to piece together simply because I can't think of a good "thing" to write about. Do you know what I mean? That "thing" that all bloggers and writers have. The main subject of their work. Even on YouTube all the channels have a main theme. Like, for example, they do game reviews, makeup tutorials, acting skits, and so much more. I just can't find a consistent theme to make my posts about on there (My main blog). Which I probably will not end up sharing with you guys simply because it goes against the whole purpose of this blog: To put my personal thoughts out there into cyberspace and see if anyone gives a shit. This post went off on a tangent didn't it? Well I think that's absolutely fabulous. That's the whole piont of this I guess. Oh and I should mention that this blog os going to be completely blunt. I refuse to sugar coat anything. This is all going straight from my fucked-up mind to the internet. Hmmm... probably not the best idea. WHO CARES? I'm doing it anyway. Okay? Okay. (I love you John Green)

Love,
    Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment