Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hellur

Okay so today was lovely. I did all sorts of fun shit that was fun. And met some cool peeps and watched some cool stuffs and yea. I'm in a good mood. But, of course, something not-so-pleasant happened. So. I had to cancel plans with one of my guy friends, yes, the same one from yesterday, and I was feeling pretty terrible about it. I asked when he was free next but he just said "I don't want to do anything anytime soon". That made me freak the fuck out. I got pretty angry and stressed and worried but later in the day he texted me so I assume we're all good. He never said he was mad at me, so I guess he wasn't. Anywhore, (Yea. I meant to do that. :)) all is well that ends well. I'm about to edit a post for the blog (about my fabulous day) so I'm off to do that! I think when it comes to situations like today's, I just have to remember that if the friendship is strong enough, a little fight won't bother it.

"A smile is a passport into the hearts of others" ~ fortune cookie
(Doesn't relate at all to the post but it's nice, right?)

Love,
   Me

No comments:

Post a Comment