Alright, so little update. I couldn't take my medicine again yesterday. (I was at a friend's house so no access) I also had a panic attack. Fun. But I was alright. Although it was relatively large it didn't last long, which is great. I felt fine the next morning as well. I need to get better with the meds. Being off of them made me realize how utterly fucked up I was before the medicine. Last year, the start of my severe anxiety, seemed to just pour down on me. It seemed so sudden. I suddenly was over thinking everything, becoming aware of things that didn't matter, and worrying about things that, in turn, would have no effect on my life. I was so stressed. I had no idea what was happening or why I was worrying so much. About everything. I thought it could be school; it wasn't. When I finally found out I had anxiety and OCD, I couldn't believe it. I wondered, "Why did this happen to me?" It made me so upset, the fact that I had to see a doctor and take medicine. I couldn't believe I was crazy. It seems to be part of who I am now. A part, not who I am. And I'm perfectly fine with that. Proud even. At least I'm happy. Or was. Oh god, what if it's not the medicine and it's starting all over? What if I need MORE meds. I'm over thinking. Okay. Okay. I'm good. That's not what it is and even if it was I can handle it. Well, now that I've had a mental breakdown on my pubic blog I think I'll be done for the day. Maybe. I might be addicted. (To the blog) This fun. Sorry to annoy you guys. If you're reading, thanks.
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment