Due to my mother's busy schedule I will not be auditioning for the summer musical. I'm really upset about it. A lot of my friends were auditioning and I knew some of the upperclassmen that would also be there. They're really amazing people and I'm disappointed I'm not going to have an opportunity to work with them. *sigh* I have to admit, I am a little relieved. Auditioning wasn't in my comfort zone and I'm a little happy I don't have to do something that would make me uncomfortable. I do need to try and get out of my comfort zone more often, though. I will be doing something that isn't in my comfort zone this summer even without the musical. I'm taking a dual- credit class (speech) and I won't know anyone there. One of my close friends was going to be doing it with me, but her mom didn't register her in time. I'm really worrying about it. I'll probably just keep to myself and try to get through it unless I see someone I know. I know I should try and meet people and make new friends but, it's so hard for me. I guess I'll try.... no promises though. I really hope someone I know ends up being there. Wish me luck. :)
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment