Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hey Peeps

So I've been feeling really good lately, which could possibly be from the fact that I have been really busy this past week and I will explain why. (P.S. being busy distracts me from thinking too much, therefore I'm good :)) Anywhore, basically I'm taking speech class, as you probably know, and that means about a good half of my days mon-thurs are taken up with class while about an hour after class is being taken up by homework (usually writing, so it's actually decently fun). On top of that, I'm trying to do more volunteering (and failing), expanding my blogs, and also I've got a new YouTube channel to make videos for. It's pretty hard to find things to post on those places. Anyway, yea, I've been busy and it's nice but it can be stressful. Also, with my speech class work, I like to hang out with my friends to relax and forget about work and being bored in class. So yea. That's all! :)

Love,
   Me

No comments:

Post a Comment