I'm going on a little trip tomorrow and I'm so excited! :) Everyday, I start feeling better and better about the audition. I'm getting over it, although, it still pops up in my mind. In other news, I tried filming a YouTube video earlier and it was awful. I watched it and I just hated it. I mean, I loved filming it; it was tons of fun, but I didn't like watching it. Surprisingly, I liked my voice, my face was the problem. I couldn't stop staring at a zit on my forehead and my braces are like a magnet for eyes. My mouth is so weird. I can't wait to get these fucking things off. Ugh. I'm still gonna make videos because,you gotta start somewhere, and if I ever want to be really good at making videos, I have got to practice. Alright well, I'll talk to you guys later.
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment