Monday, July 8, 2013

Well Hi There

I have tons of news for you guys. Surprisingly, all the things that have changed since yesterday hasn't stressed me out (yet). Alright, first thing, I started a new blog which is the same as my old (main) blog but at a different URL. I'm very excited about this because the new website I'm using has tons more options so I think it'll be great. It's also a TON easier to use! Okay, second thing, I'm officially doing the musical. I worked it out with my mom and got a friend to take me. So since I'm doing it, I'm SO SO SO nervous! I'm freaking out! I'm so scared that everyone will stare at me and judge me but I know it'll be great for me. I need to get out of my shell more and this is going to help me. Maybe if I make it into the musical, it'll help my shyness. I'm just quite worried, mostly because I'm going to have to sing! I can't sing, at all! *sigh* Okee dokee, last thing, I'm starting a YouTube channel and I'm so excited!! I'm hoping I'll get to be an active member of the YouTube community and maybe I'll get to meet some cool people!

P.S. thanks for reading!

Love,
   Me

No comments:

Post a Comment