Sunday, July 21, 2013

I Don't Understand Why

Lately, I've been kind of wondering why I have as many friends as I do. Why do people like me? I mean, I know I have some good qualities but I don't see how I'm worth all my bad qualities. I just feel really stupid and pointless sometimes. I find myself annoying and totally idiotic. I wonder why people even bother with me. Sometimes, I find it hard to find good things about me and other times I don't find it hard at all. I just think I'm really annoying sometimes and I don't see why I'm worth it or how people put up with me. I talk about my flaws too much and it makes people think I'm doing it for attention but the truth is, I just want someone to say something that might help me stop feeling so bad about myself. I guess it is for attention. I don't know what to do with myself. Ugh.

Love,
   Me

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to consider you friends' flaws/good things/personalities. Sometimes people can make you feel shitty when they are the ones with the problem.

    ReplyDelete