I am constantly worrying about being un-like anyone else. But that isn't possible. I can't like a band that no one else likes, I can't have a hobby that no one else does. It's simply not possible. With as many people as there are in the world, there really isn't a way to be completely individual. I'm trying, though, to find a way to set myself apart from everyone else. My blog actually isn't helping. My main blog is a lot like other blogs with the same genre. I'm hoping that as I put more motivation and hard work into it, it will become popular despite this. I've also been worrying a lot about my thoughts being un-original. For example, I worry that someone else has thought the same thing as I have. I'm not really sure why but being completely original is really important to me. I know it's going to be hard, but I'm going to keep trying to find away to be individual.
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment