I'm a huge push-over. Whenever anyone is mad at me, I'll try and figure out what I did wrong (even if I didn't do anything wrong) and then I will apologize over and over and over until I'm forgiven. If I think someone is mad at me for a stupid reason, I may be mad at first but I can guarantee you that I will apologize no matter what. My friends tend to control me. They dictate who I'm friends with and who I date and so on. They don't do this by saying, "You HAVE to date that person." They make it much more subtle than that. I try and stand up for myself but they always get mad at me and I can't deal with that. It's not all of my friends that do this, just a few but it still isn't fun. I guess I'll have to work on standing up for myself. As if that'll be easy.
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment