Monday, July 1, 2013

Money Money Money

So recently, well tonight actually, I realized that I want a lot of stuff. All sorts of things. And what do you need to get things? Money. I'm normally content with the amount of money I receive monthly. Not anymore apparently. The amount of money I get isn't going to get me the items I would like. So what should I do? Get a job. Alright alright you got me, I don't have a job, one more thing you know about me. But, I need one. It really sucks that I'm not able to get money for the things I love like blogging and making videos (I'm pretty sure I'm starting a YouTube channel) but that's life for now. Maybe if I get more successful with my main blog, I'll be able to somehow. For now, I'm perfectly fine with doing pointless work for cash. (In case you're wondering what I do with all my free time since I don't have a job, I promise I'm not sitting at home blogging all day. I only do that in the evenings.) So, to sum up, I'm getting myself a job. Fun! And now I need ideas for jobs I can do and have time for. *sigh* Alright another challenge. I'm excited.

Love,
   Me

P.S. Please don't think I'm some prissy person who doesn't have to do anything for money. I do earn my money, I can guarantee you that. Just so you don't think I'm doing anything deceitful, I do chores and work for school; that's how I earn my cash. And now you know more. I hope this doesn't change your view of me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment