Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Feeling a Bit Better

Hey guys, I'm feeling a little bit better. I don't really know what it is, I just woke up today feeling a little bit better. I'm really re-considering auditioning for the fall play. What if theater just isn't my thing? And then of course, I'm worrying that I'll choke once again and make a fool of myself, yet again. But I won't know unless I try, right? I'm not sure. I guess I'll think on it. I'm taking theater arts as an elective this upcoming school year so I'll be able to prove myself there. I can prove that I'm a good sport about it and  I'm not letting it bother me (at least that's what my classmates will think). I've got a lot of thinking to do. I'll let you guys know. Probably not soon though. I doubt I'll know anytime soon.

See ya later

Love,
   Me

No comments:

Post a Comment