Okay so I had a nice little weekend, the only problem was, I missed out on a trip to the beach and to Schlitterbahn (a mega-fun water park). So that sucked balls. Anyway, tomorrow I have to go to speech class. The class where I know no one and everyone is older than me :). Im soooo excited. Everyone I know keeps telling me, "Meet new people! Make some friends!". Ha. It's not that easy. My brain doesn't function like that. For some people it may be just so easy for them to walk up to someone and be like, "Hey, how's it going. I'm Jim(or whatever)" but it's the hardest thing in the world for me. I feel like I simply can't do it. I mean, I know I CAN it's just.... hard, to put it in the simplest of terms. I wish I had a friend with me. But anyway, the point it, it's not a fun thing to have to do and I'm dreading the group projects and I absolutely can't wait for the five weeks of classes to be over. I really should make the most of it since there's no getting out of it. I'll stay positive, I just had to vent. So, thanks guys, for letting my complain to my heart's content.
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment