Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Time To Share

Alrighty guys, today I'm going to share something with you. Although I felt I shared more than necessary yesterday, I'm happy to tell. Okay. I'm a little shy. Okay, not a little, a lot. I can barely get two words out to people I don't know and when I talk to people I'm not familiar with, I fidget, stutter, and stand awkwardly. My shyness is probably the reason I'm so into blogging, because I'm afraid of people in person. This fear makes it pretty hard for me to love acting. I have huge stage fright but I just can't help it. It's so much fun. I've only been in one play, in which I had no lines. Despite this, I'm going to be auditioning for my school's summer musical. I'm super nervous but my friends say all I have to do is smile and be direct. Instead of beating around the bush and quietly saying, "Hi...I'm auditioning for uhm..... the musical" I need to say, "Hi! My name is Alexa and I'm going to be auditioning for the musical. Nice to meet you!". This is probably going to be hard for me and I know I'm just going to get more nervous as the day approaches, but I'm excited! I have a feeling it's going to go really well. Wish me luck!

Love,
   Me

P.S. Yes, I have to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment